My Family

My Family
Our family...of four! We are finally complete!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pregnant with Twins but...they only want one. Crazy!

Wow is all I can say after reading this NY Times article. It is a little long, but worth it. I just think, I can't imagine if me or my twin weren't born! How can someone really make that choice just because they think that having twins is going to be more exhausting or they won't be able to handle it? I mean, I understand, trust me.  I am 1/2 of a whole (I know the trouble twins can get into, I lived it!), but to actually  go through everything you can to try to get pregnant and have a baby (because most of these reductions are done for IVF patients), then you take the risk of eliminating one.  It just baffles me! Read the article and tell me what you think.  I am interesting in hearing your thoughts. I want to say I understand and can see why in some cases, but I just can't. 

The Two-Minus-One Pregnancy


http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/14/magazine/the-two-minus-one-pregnancy.html?pagewanted=all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...