My Family

My Family
Our family...of four! We are finally complete!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

One of Those Things That Makes You Go..."Duh!"

Something that has been in the news that last couple of days that has caught my attention was the story about the "Octomom" and the doctor that implanted her with 12 embryos, resulting in her having octuplets!  FINALLY, this doctor lost his license as of last week.  The most shocking bit of information that I read in several articles was that this doctor overall implanted the Octomom with over 60 embryos, resulting in her having 14 children.  That is CRAZY!!!! What kind of a doctor is he? And more shockingly, how the hell did she ever pay for all of this? Funny business for sure was happening! I just can't believe it took almost 2 years for this man to be stripped of his license.  How did this guy ever make it this far?
Thank you justice system for finally stepping in and making it right! It was a no brainer!

That's it for my ranting...for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...