My Family

My Family
Our family...of four! We are finally complete!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Art of Relaxation

The deed is done! We've successfully completed our IVF transfer! We ended up only having 1 embryo that was in good shape after the thaw, but we're feeling very optimistic!!!

Overall, it has been quite an experience and one that still has me shaking my head, finding it hard to believe that I can actually be called an infertile...and now an infertile who has gone through IVF! But this part, it was an exciting experience. We got to watch on the ultrasound the embryo being "released" into the uterus!! Very cool!


Honey waiting patiently!


Me, not so patient because I have a full bladder & it was freezing in the procedure room!


One excited couple! Here's hoping for good results!!!

Now for the 2ww!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...