My Family

My Family
Our family...of four! We are finally complete!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Take 'em out to thaw!

No, I am not talking about taking some chicken for dinner tonight and letting it thaw in cold water in the sink! =)

Yesterday was a big day in our IVF treatment (well, at least for our little one(s) to be!).  Our embryos for our transfer on Thursday are being thawed. As far as I know they are only going to thaw 2 of them.  I am praying that they are both solid and healthy and ready for transfer.  I can't help but wonder, are they thawing the first two embryos that reached blastocyst? They are going to choose the "best" ones, right? And do they know which ones are the best? Are they the first ones that reached that blastocyst stage or are they the ones that kind of took their own time? I am not sure if we will get an update from Dr. S prior to going in on Thursday, but I am thinking great thoughts about our little embryos!

With that said,  I can't express to you how badly my a$$ hurts right now! We are 2 days in to the progesterone in oil shots.  I feel like a UFC fighter came up behind me and laid a swift right cross into both of my cheeks! It's a constant kind of achey pain and the kicker is how there are knots where each shot was given.  I guess I'll just take the pain in the a$$ now and then have a perfect child because of it.  =) That's how it should work out right?! LOL! Here's hoping!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...