My Family

My Family
Our family...of four! We are finally complete!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Yup, I am her! It's not so bad, right?!

I can't help but talk about some more of the show I have been addicted to lately. You may be asking yourself, just how much TV is she actually watching this summer?  The answer = TOO MUCH!

But, it has been the perfect time (and a great way to stay out of the 100+ degree temps) to watch the whole Sex and the City series (which every girl should enjoy!). So I was just getting into the 6th season, and low and behold there is Charlotte again concerned about getting preggers.  And where does she happen to go in one particular episode? To the acupuncturist! It was great.  I sat there laughing, looking at Charlotte with all those needles sticking out of her and could only think that it must be exactly what I looked like when I went to the acupuncturist the day before our 1st transfer.  I say that because as I was actually there, I didn't have the guts to open my eyes and see exactly what ALL those needles looked like sticking out of my ears, arms, hands, tummy, legs, etc.!

Clearly, me watching all of this series is purely to take my mind off of things (like the impending 2nd transfer, preparing for the start of the school year, being at home all alone for a week, all that good stuff) and I must say, it's working! =) On that note, I will get back to my hour limit of SATC episodes for today and try not to make you think that I am a total couch potato (although, I am sure I'll be begging for this down time come next month as I am on my feet for 7 hours a day educating the youth of America).  =) That's how I make myself feel better while really working in my permanent butt mark at this time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...