My Family

My Family
Our family...of four! We are finally complete!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Year...New Me!

 I am bound and determined to make sure I keep up with this blog.  So, I thought what better way to get into the new year than by showing the progression of the new (pregnant, soon to be a mom...) me! The hubby and I have been for the most part doing a pretty good job of keeping track of my weekly growth of the tummy with pictures.  Some weeks we missed (those mostly were early on when I was sicker than a dog and literally spending all weekend of the couch) but I feel in looking back, we got a good gauge of my growth and I am happy we did. Now it's time to share.  Be forewarned! I don't look pretty in all (well, really in most) of the pics because we took them on the weekends and that was when I didn't have to be too presentable because I usually stayed home.  LOL!


9.25.11
10 Weeks 2 days
(I really feel like this was just my pudge I always had and now I just had an
excuse not to feel too self conscious about it! LOL!)

10.8.11
12 Weeks 1 Day
 
10.17.11
13 Weeks 3 Days


10.24.11
14 Weeks 3 Days


10.29.11
15 Weeks 1 Day

I think the shirt over the belly makes it look bigger, but since we
started with the bare belly look, I had to keep going with it too!


11.6.11
16 Weeks 2 Days


11.13.11
17 Weeks 2 Days
Hubby's Birthday!!!


See, doesn't it look bigger with the shirt covering? Is it just me?!
 
Wow I need to wear some more make up! =)
  
11.20.11
18 Weeks 2 Days
 
12.3.11
20 Weeks 1 Day
Told you I dressed up for some...ok, one! =)
  
12.12.11
21 Weeks 3 Days


12.12.11
21 Weeks 3 Days


Merry Christmas! 12.25.11
23 Weeks 2 Days
 
12.26.11
23 Weeks 3 Days
Sporting a fine Wolf Pack shirt!!! =)

Wow talk about growing pains! It's definitely popped!


Happy New Year! 1.2.12
24 Weeks 3 Days


We've reached viability! I think that's a great 31st birthday present!

1.9.12
25 Weeks 3 Days


Magnetic chalkboard complete!So proud of my hubby! Thanks babe!
 This past Friday we reached 26 weeks.  Tomorrow, Monday 1.16.12, I have my gestational diabetes appointment.  Fingers crossed all comes back well and clear.  Twin pregnancies tend to increase the chances of that.  And then on Thursday, 1.19.12, we have another big anatomy scan appointment with our perinatal doctor.  Can't wait to see the boys and see how big they are getting, how much they are weighing, etc.! Off for a big week!
    


2 comments:

  1. are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I couldnt help but post & wish you the best. Susie gant told me to check out your blog since we are preggers with twins thanks to Dr. D in Vegas. 9 weeks. You look great & hope. Good to know that I was nto the only one to lose so much weight 14+ and counting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...